You will report to our Head of Human Resources and work alongside our Tech Talent Acquisition to support the growth of our Tech teams.What you will do:
- Communicate with hiring managers to identify future job openings and technical requirements
- Source candidates through various channels/portals/networking
- Create a robust talent pipeline for our company’s current and future hiring needs
- Build a significant network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management
- Help us strengthen our company brand by representing Banxware at job fairs/events and organizing in-house meet-ups
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies
You belong here
- All tools you need to do your job, a MacBook (or Windows, if you prefer) and add-on accessories
- By joining us as an early employee, you will enjoy a high level of autonomy and ownership.
- Our team stands out: here, you will get to work with highly motivated individuals that strive for a culture that tries, fails, learns, and improves every day.
- An attractive salary and participation in our vESOP Program.
- Fresh coffee, snacks, drinks and fruits for you to stay on top of the game.
We are big fans of diversity.
At Banxware, everyone is accepted, included, and celebrated, irrespective of their sexual orientation, culture, gender, religion, physical ability, or the absence of any of these.
Our team has around 60 people from over 25 nationalities!
We actively encourage the Women in Tech community to apply. Our Co-Founder Miriam is the role model in this respect.Location
This is a full-time role based in Berlin
. We are a remote-friendly organization, so if you prefer working a few days per week from home, that’s fine too! Our new and modern office is in Berlin-Mitte, near the U-Bahn Naturkundemuseum.
Banxware is an early-stage FinTech startup led by a team of seasoned FinTech experts. We closed in 12 months a EUR 14m seed funding round and we are looking to grow our team.
Banxware provides Embedded Lending for Platform Merchants and our software solution can be integrated into any digital platform. The financing application process takes only a few minutes and platform merchants can complete it within their known day2day environment: the platform or marketplace.
In addition, we have big plans for Banxware’s future: we want to become the European standard for Lending as a Service.