More than just an internship, Banxware
is an exciting career choice where you’ll bring your energy and fresh ideas to a talented team that is on a mission of becoming the leader in embedded finance. As a product management intern, you will become an advocate of our user’s needs and support the continuous improvement of our product. If you enjoy taking up new adventures and challenging the status quo, then come join one of the hottest Fintechs in Europe.We are based in Berlin and offer revenue-based loans to small and medium-sized companies that use sales- or payments platforms to run their business. Our financing solution embeds fully into those platforms. We process the loan applications and manage the loans end-to-end. For platform customers, our instant loan offers became a convenient tool to grow their business.We have raised 14m EUR in less than 12 months and we are growing faster than ever. We are currently looking for a Product Development Intern (f/m/d) to support us in our mission.What you will do:
- Work in cross-functional teams with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers and act as an interface between Business and Tech
- Actively contribute to and participate in user research efforts, learn about the real pains of our customers and translate insights into new features
- Combine business strategy and feature requirements into detailed user stories for our developers and support prioritization of our roadmap
- Continuously track, analyze, and improve our key metrics to monitor how we create value for our users and the business
- Keep a close eye on current market trends and competitors and create a benchmark and best-practice analyses
You belong here
- Potential to grow into a permanent role as we continue to extend our team quickly.
- By joining us as an early intern, you will have a high level of autonomy and ownership at Banxware.
- Our team stands out: here, you will get to work with a highly motivated team that strives in the company culture to try, fail, learns, and improve every day.
- If you wish to work from the office, we always have fresh coffee, munchies, and fruits for you to snack on.
We are big fans of diversity. At Banxware, everyone is accepted, included, and celebrated, irrespective of their sexual orientation, culture, gender, religion, physical ability, or the absence of any of these. We encourage the Women in Tech community actively to apply. Our Co-Founder Miriam is the role model in this respect.Location
This internship is based in our HQ in Berlin. We are a remote-friendly organization, so if you prefer working a few days per week from home, that’s fine too! Our new and modern office is in Berlin-Mitte, near the U-Bahn Naturkundemuseum.
Banxware is an early-stage FinTech startup led by a team of seasoned FinTech experts. We closed in 12 months a EUR 14m seed funding round and we are looking to grow our team.
Banxware provides Embedded Lending for Platform Merchants and our software solution can be integrated into any digital platform. The financing application process takes only a few minutes and platform merchants can complete it within their known day2day environment: the platform or marketplace.
In addition, we have big plans for Banxware’s future: we want to become the European standard for Lending as a Service.