You belong here
- A competitive salary and participation in our share options programme
- Possibility to work full remote, from our cosy office in the centre of Berlin or anywhere in between
- Our team stands out: here, you will get to work with a team of seasoned industry experts that still strive to learn every day.
- By joining us as an early employee, you will have unrivalled autonomy and ownership of engineering at Banxware.
- The tools you need to do your job: your choice of laptop, operating system, productivity software and desk set-up.
- Potential to grow into a leading role as we continue to extend our team quickly
We are big fans of diversity. At Banxware, everyone is accepted, included and celebrated, irrespective of their sexual orientation, culture, gender, religion, physical ability or the absence of any of these.
We encourage people without degrees to apply - we believe what you’ve worked on and achieved is way more important (if you could include your GitHub profile or a link to your portfolio that would be great!)
We encourage the Women in Tech community actively to apply: our Co-Founder Miriam is the role model in this respect.
Banxware is an early-stage FinTech startup led by a team of seasoned FinTech experts. We closed in 12 months a EUR 14m seed funding round and we are looking to grow our team.
Banxware provides Embedded Lending for Platform Merchants and our software solution can be integrated into any digital platform. The financing application process takes only a few minutes and platform merchants can complete it within their known day2day environment: the platform or marketplace.
In addition, we have big plans for Banxware’s future: we want to become the European standard for Lending as a Service.